"bakit hindi ka dinate?", "bakit wala kang bulaklak?", "oh nasan siya?". my response? It's okay. Hayaan niyo na. Busy siya sa trabaho.
February 14 was the day known for couples. You know what, ever since I opened my mind up about Valentines day, I always wanted to feel the way other girls feel.
I was in church awhile ago. Its tradition that we do the uplifting of the hands whenever the "Ama Namin" is in tune. I closed up my right hand imagining that I'm holding someone else's. (I felt teardrops flowing in my eyes). Deep inside, I knew that I got hurt. But, deeper inside, I accepted it. I accepted the fact that I was there...and I realized that I was never alone because God was there to date me =')
All along, as long as God is there, valentines won't only be in the 14th of February. I knew he was there to make me the prettiest girl in the world. He made me safe. God even showed me the way to His place where most of the religious artifacts were. I prayed the prayers written there. (Actually, I was just trying to void in a restroom, I accidentally stepped foot on the place, amazing huh?). It was just inside the church.
I totally understood Ryan's situation. I don't want to hide grudges. That's why I suppressed myself with the teasing from others. I would also remember what Tita Lerio told me, "Take care of your heart". I wish it could be easy, but yes, I will take care of my heart. For this heart is fragile, and this heart is God-given.
I am strong. :) And, Valentines day, whether it's with the "Happy" or not will never degrade me as a woman. :) It's just a tradition. I can make my everyday, a Valentines day.
Relieved,
Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment