uh-oh. i am not feeling diligent today. i overslept again. i always do the same thing and feel the same guilt and regret. i should have changed my body clock instantly. soon, i know i will get adjusted.
we will be tackling about pedia tomorrow. I hope i could take it once (post exam). I really want to pass big time. :) i don't want competition to the other examinees, i want to compete with myself. :) i have already prepared my things for tomorrow so as not to cause stress.
the call time tomorrow would be 7:15am since we were also assigned with the other stuff. I am excited. I don't know what my system will be, will i feel lethargic as i listen to the instructor? or, will i pay attention to him/her because she/he is really good in teaching? hahaha, everyday, whew, everyday for me, starting today! will be an exciting day!
loving it,
Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment