Wednesday, February 16, 2011

just to say it over a blog

Erg. I miss Ryan. I know he gets busy all the time. And, I tend to get busy as well. But, I really miss him. Sometimes, I just wish that I could see him most of the time to replenish the longing. But, I know, it's not yet the right time.

I am getting used to being alone. Honestly, I tend to get envious with other relationships because they really see each other, you know. Something like that. But, even though we are so distant from each other, this feeling goes stronger everyday. It's as if it never ceases, it just grows.

I miss him. What more can I do than to express my feelings here in this blog. I want to be with him even for awhile...even just for awhile. If time won't let me, I'll be...

Sad,
Andrea

No comments: